Since Hurricane Irma has changed paths, it appears that SC will not sustain the damage that we once thought we would. However, we still need to be prepared for the worst! Should the path change again and it looks like Irma will hit our state:
- Protect your personal belongings and important documents.
- Prepare an emergency supply kit with items that will sustain you and your family for 72 hours I.e. Flashlights , extra batteries , bottled water, cash, blankets ,toiletries, battery operated radio and first aid kit.
- Secure or bring in outside furniture, potted plants, and toys
- Stay informed of weather updates
- Reinforce windows and doors, including garage doors
- Move furniture away from window and doors
- If your property sustains damage, take steps to prevent further damage
- Evacuate if requested by the authorities.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY– protect yourself and your family!
If you need to report a claim, please refer to the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of SC link below. This link will provide phone numbers and websites to report claims directly to the carriers. The contact information listed under Related Links on the left side of your screen, * Carriers Claims Contact Info
Our staff prays each and every one of you will be safe during the storm!
Welcome to Smoak Insurance Agency, Inc.
Since 1983, Smoak Insurance Agency, Inc. has proudly provided comprehensive insurance solutions throughout South Carolina and parts of North Carolina and Georgia. With more than thirty years of service supplying the insurance needs of individuals, families and businesses, we are a trusted source for home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance and more. Whether you need to insure a car or a car dealership, we have an insurance solution for you.
Smoak Insurance Agency, Inc. represents many different insurance companies, which gives us the flexibility to offer you affordable prices and individualized options. Additionally, our exceptional staff has the skill and know-how to recommend the best personal or business insurance that may be best for you.
Discover what Smoak Insurance Agency can do for you by calling (803) 254-4323.